EIT InnoEnergy: Call for partnerships for new EIT InnoEnergy Hubs in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
EIT InnoEnergy, one of the EIT’s Innovation Communities, has launched a Call for partnerships for new EIT InnoEnergy Hubs in the framework of the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme. Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine are eligible for this particular call.
InnoEnergy Hubs are local offices operated by ambitious partners, who are looking to build their local position, strengthen their business model and become a leading actor in the local ecosystem by playing a role in our European Network.
EIT InnoEnergy are currently looking for partners to operate InnoEnergy Hubs supported by the InnoEnergy Power Alliance platform in four EaP countries, i.e. Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
InnoEnergy HUB’s activities
- Identify, develop, and support promising ideas, startups and entrepreneurs.
- Provide access to InnoEnergy services
- Host and promote co-branded events (i.e. PowerUp! Competition, TBB, etc).
- Perform innovation capacity building services, pre-acceleration programmes.
- Actively promote InnoEnergy Business Model and participate in the local ecosystem
- Perform local business development services and support sales channels for InnoEnergy portfolio.
If you are interested, you can find the Call here: http://www.innoenergy.com/about/power-alliance/open-call-for-partnerships/
The Call deadline is July 31.