Black Sea Horizon H2020 Summer School on Social Sciences and Humanities
In the framework of EU Black Sea Horizon project the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia announces a call for participation in BSH Horizon 2020 Summer School on Social Sciences and Humanities, to be held on 10-12 July, 2017 in Yerevan, Armenia.
The main objective of the summer school is to support partnering opportunities, networking and reinforce cooperation between EU-Member/Associated Countries and non-EU Black Sea countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Russia and Ukraine) for joint H2020 applications, to present to potential H2020 applicants the H2020 program, rules of participation and upcoming calls for proposals, and deliver extensive training for outlining core skeleton of proposals for potential subsequent submission to appropriate H2020 calls under Societal Challenge 6, SC6-Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies.
In order to be eligible to participate in the Summer School the applicants must:
- Be nationals of non-EU Black Sea countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Russia and Ukraine) and EU-member BSH project partner countries (Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, France, Portugal and Poland)
- Have project ideas and/or research interests appropriate to calls for proposals under H2020 Societal Challenge 6 WP 2018-2020 (SC6-Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective Societies)
- Be fluent in English
- Project ideas/ research interests relevant to H2020 SC6 WP
- Motivation of participation
- Experience in international cooperation
- Gender balance
- Country balance
- Preference to early-stage researchers
Those interested to participate in the Summer School will have to fill in the dedicated online Application Form before 19 May, 2017 via the website of the Black Sea Horizon project: http://h2020.sci.am/news/35.htm
The evaluation of the applications will be done based on the identified eligibility and selection criteria and the results will be communicated to the applicants by 25 May, 2017.